1. How can you place an order?
Once you have added the desired items to your cart, follow the instructions:
- To order
- Click on the shopping cart and proceed to checkout
- Enter all the required information
- Choose the payment method
- Click ‘place order’
2. How are the orders confirmed?
You will receive a confirmation email after placing an order.
3. What If a customer will not receive confirmation email?
In that case, you send email or call us on provided number.
4. How SHHiLON’s Team will verify customer detail?
Our customer support team will make two - three call attempts to the customer contact details for detail confirmation.
5. What is the order status communicate on call or email?
- Confirmation on call
- Confirmed and in Processing
- Processing at Warehouse
- Processing in Delivery Department
- Courier tracking code
6. Can I modify the order?
Unfortunately, the order cannot be modified once the order has been placed.
7. Can I exchange the article I ordered online?
The order placed online cannot be exchanged. It has to be sent back within 7 days of the online purchase in case of defect.
8. What payment options do I have?
Cash on delivery and Online Payment
9. Is COD available internationally?
The COD service is available. You can select cash on delivery option on the time of order processing.
10. How to redeem my refund pending credit in next online purchase?
Our team will coordinate with you to process your next online purchase with a refundable pending amount and guide you on how to add or return the money.
Note: Please note that we are just dealing with online payments and COD
11. Can I open the parcel/order at the time of delivery?
Customers can open up the parcel/order at the time of delivery. In case of damage/defect customer should let us know via helpline or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
12. Can orders be gift wrapped or SHHiLON Shopping bag?
We currently not offer any gift-wrapped items or shopping bags in online orders.